At Nancy Schwartz & Company we’ve developed a unique approach to our work, designed to fully engage our clients and capitalize on the individual character and vision of each client organization.
Our approach is:
- Collaborative: We partner with you and your colleagues to share viewpoints and experience so that we provide the best design, implementation and analysis possible. In doing so, we will build on existing expertise and findings. In the course of this process, we also connect with key external audiences to meld internal and external perspectives, ensuring that this understanding resonates.
- Phased: We work in phases – each of which includes evaluation – in order to ensure return on investment (ROI) by building on results and understanding developed in each phase when shaping the next.
- Personal and dedicated: Nancy Schwartz leads many projects personally. You will be introduced to other communications professionals brought in to work on specific elements of your campaign.
- Long-term and strategic: We work with you to create and implement a strong but flexible program that is high-impact but elastic, built to embrace the continual evolution of your organization and the environment in which you work.
- Consistent with your organization’s policies, practices and culture: We will work with you to develop a strategy that is constructed on the foundation of your mission, goals, and values.