Nancy Schwartz & Company is ready to help with your marketing and communications challenges, from branding to product launches and Internet strategy. You’ll benefit from our signature approach, whether we complement your in-house team or serve as your department.
- Marketing and Communications Planning
- Thinking Partner – A Flat Fee Service
- Marketing and Communications Audits
- Campaigns and Promotions
- Writing and Design
- Internet Strategy, Development, and Marketing
We’ll work with you to create a complete plan or any of the individual elements listed below. We’ll:
- Target your audiences – to understand who you’re trying to reach and the types of messages they respond to.
- Analyze your competition’s marketing strategies and messages
- Research your audiences’ preferences and perceptions
- Shape your brand and core messages to clearly convey what you do and your organization’s unique value
- Develop the plan – including tactics, workplan and budget – that best supports your goals
- Execute the plan – from brochures and media relations to direct marketing and web sites
- Evaluate the results – and fine-tune periodically to ensure continued results
To feel confident that you’re doing the best marketing you can, you need to be sure that you’re conveying the right messages to the right audiences in the right ways. We’ll analyze your existing program, implement market research when relevant, and recommend changes and additions that will help you to better achieve your goals.
Effectively communicating organizational strategy – launching or focusing sales efforts on a specific product or service, introducing a new acquisition or leader, or targeting a new audience – frequently requires a new direction for your marketing and communications strategy. We’re frequently asked to:
- Launch advocacy, fundraising, or outreach campaigns
- Position and introduce corporate change – new organization, brand, division, geography, vertical focus, product launch, M&A activity, and/or leadership
- Target new audiences – prospects, members, the press, partners, investors
We’re available to help you write, design, and produce a broad range of marketing communications including:
- Annual Reports
- Direct Marketing – mail and email
- Collateral and Promotional Materials
- Member, Donor, and Grantee Communications
- Sales Materials and Support Tools
- Press Materials
- Multimedia Presentations
We’ll work with you to ensure that your Internet presence does all that it can for you. We’ll develop or analyze your strategy and Web presence, ensuring that you are using the medium as effectively as possible and that your efforts are consistent with your traditional tactics, resulting in a fully-integrated marketing and communications program. (Inconsistent messages across media are common, and undermine your efforts.) We’ll shape a program that engages each of your key audiences with customized messages, and motivates them to act.
We’ll work with you to shape corporate or specialty Web sites, Intranets, Extranets, or email marketing campaigns based on a systematic analysis of goals and resources. You’ll gain a strategy (including analysis of the competition), and implementation plan (design, content, functionality, marketing, usage evaluation, and budget). We’ll move on to design, develop, and promote your Internet program.